Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 44

Just when I thought I couldn't hate cardio any more, I try the treadmill. It totally kicked my butt, and I couldn't even do proper BFL intervals. I think need to start at a slower speed because there was no way I could sustain the faster speeds for a minute at a time. Maybe I need to take the Couch to 5K approach. Actually, I may do that between BFL challenges.

Food was great today! I ended up needing some massive calories at the end of the day to even get to 1300, but I wasn't hungry most of the day.

apple
cottage cheese
coffee w/ cream

veggie omelet

turkey slices
raw veggies

grilled chicken
mixed veggies

tuna sandwich
pepper jack cheese

Calories - 1346
Carbs - 113 (25 fiber)
Protein - 136
Fat - 45
Ratio - 32.3c/38.9p/28.8f

No comments: