Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 38

A few weeks ago, my husband bought a huge watermelon. I don't know how long they stay good once you cut into them, but we've been eating it for over a week and are only halfway through. I'm eating it instead of apples with my cottage cheese, but I'm just so darn sick of watermelon! Plus, I want to try an apple cinnamon recipe I saw on a body building site (basically, apple slices warmed in a pan with cinnamon sprinkled over them).

My UBWO is in need of an overhaul. Thankfully, today was the last day for this particular set. I'm going to keep bench presses and curls, but I really hate shoulder presses and triceps extensions. I need to find some new exercises by Monday. I'm so ready to start my second cycle in this challenge.

Food was ok today, a bit high on the fat. I really don't expect to lose any weight this week. If I see a loss on Sunday, I'll be shocked. My Irish Creme syrup from Netrition came today, so I've had a lot of coffee.

watermelon
cottage cheese

watermelon
cottage cheese

bacon ranch salad from McDonald's

watermelon
cottage cheese
coffee w/ cream

turkey burgers
carrots
coffee w/ cream

Calories - 1609
Carbs - 95 (13 fiber)
Protein - 140
Fat - 76
Ratio - 23.3c/34.5p/42.1f

1 comment:

Joe said...

Holy crap! I found this blog by hitting "Next blog" up top. And I actually just started a similar experiment with myself. Unfortunately, I'm only at DAY 1 of 180, but I do have a site set up to track my progress. (http://www.adambennettonline.com)

Anyway, I won't take up your time, but it really is good to see that others are doing something similar - and it's working!!

That's such an inspiration!