Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 37

I am officially sick and tired of the elliptical. I picked up the treadmill today, so only 2 more days of hellish elliptical sessions and I can switch to jogging/running. I am really looking forward to that!! I need a change before I end up resenting cardio altogether.

Food was decent today. I'm not really following any percentages anymore, but I'm trying to watch my portions and stick to (mostly) natural foods. I did make the sundae from the Eating For Life book and holy crap, that is good stuff!!!! It was a lot like ice cream, but with more banana. It would make an excellent shake, too.

I can't believe I'm almost halfway through with this challenge. It's been so good for me. I'm not dropping mad pounds but I feel good and I keep reminding myself that that counts for a lot of this process.

watermelon
cottage cheese

coffee w/ cream
turkey omelet on English muffin

green beans
extra lean ground beef
mashed acorn squash

nonfat yogurt

homemade beef and vegetable soup

sundae

Calories - 1686
Carbs - 151 (23 fiber)
Protein - 144
Fat - 61
Ratio - 34.9c/33.3p/31.8f

No comments: