Tuesday, August 26, 2008

NROL - Week 4 - Tuesday

I did the NROL Break In B workout:

deadlifts 2x15x57 (up 5 pounds)

[superset w/ full rest]:
step-up 2x15x10 (up 5 pounds)
db 1 arm shoulder press 2x15x15 (up 3 pounds)

[superset w/ full rest]:
close-grip lat pull 2x15x62 (up 6 pounds)
reverse crunch 2x20xbw

I have to say, I really love those presses. This workout was the hardest I've done so far. It felt great!

I am exhausted today. I was up half the night because my son actually stayed in his own bed all night and I kept waking up to consider checking on him. I never did, but each time I woke up, it took me a while to get back to sleep. He starts pre-school tomorrow, so we're going to bed early tonight.

6:30 AM - apple & cottage cheese; eaten on couch before workout

8:45 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda, pumpkin carrot muffin; eaten at table while reading a book

9:30 AM - South Beach Tide Me Over water packet

11:15 AM - grilled chicken salad w/ ranch dressing from McDonald's

3:00 PM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda, pumpkin carrot muffin; eaten in kitchen

6:15 PM - chicken patties (chicken breast, egg, mozzarella cheese) wrapped in turkey bacon; eaten at desk; I probably ate too much bacon, but I was hungry

Calories - 1777
Carbs - 121 (16 fiber)
Protein - 143
Fat - 79
C/P/F Ratio - 27.4/32.3/40.3

No comments: