Tuesday, August 12, 2008

NROL - Week 2 - Tuesday

My thumb complicated things a bit with weight lifting today. I am sure my form suffered, and I bled quite a bit. I did the Break In B workout:

deadlifts 2x15x47 (up 4 pounds from last time)

[superset w/ full rest]:
step-up 2x15xbw (I used my regular step apparatus, instead of the short one I used last week)
db 1 arm shoulder press 2x15x12 (up 2 pounds from last time)

[superset w/ full rest]:
close-grip lat pull 2x15x50 (up 10 pounds from last time)
reverse crunch 2x20xbw (I hate these, for the record)

6:45 AM - cottage cheese & cantaloupe; eaten on the couch; I was pretty hungry, but this was a satisfying pre-workout meal

8:35 AM - coffee w/ Splenda & cream, pumpkin carrot muffin; eaten on couch; I really tried to savor the muffin, and it was really good, though I wanted another

10:45 AM - coffee w/ Splenda & cream; at desk; We just got back from our playdate and I'm hungry, but trying to wait another hour before lunch

11:30 AM - coffee w/ Splenda & cream, sweet potato, chicken breast; eaten at table; stuffed - I really need to cut back on portion sizes

12:30 PM - coffee w/ Splenda & cream

2:45 PM - turkey bacon, tomato, onion sandwich w/ mustard (on whole wheat roll) & diet cola; eaten at desk while surfing Internet; I've been preoccupied with food for the last 3 hours; I am very sorry that it's gone

4:00 PM, 5:15 PM, 6:00 PM, - diet cola; I really don't think the pop is triggering my binges, but whatever

7:00 PM - coffee w/ Splenda & cream, shrimp & broccoli w/ homemade curry sauce; eaten at table with family; I was starving because I waited so long for my husband to get home and peel the shrimp

9:30 PM - diet cola, mozzarella string cheese, sunflower seeds; eaten while watching television

Calories - 1644
Carbs - 171 (27 fiber)
Protein - 45
Fat - 49
C/P/F Ratio - 40.2/34.1/25.7

No comments: