Friday, August 8, 2008

NROL - Week 1 - Friday

No Turbo Jam today. My son wanted to spend the day on the Wii, so that's where I got my exercise. We played Wii Sports (tennis, mostly) and did a lot on the Wii Fit (over an hour). It's not as intense as my normal exercise, but my son loves it and keeps him active. I don't think I'll make this substitution often. I feel horribly guilty for not doing "real" exercise today. Of course, not guilty enough to do it now.

b - cottage cheese, apple, coffee w/ cream
l - breakfast burrito w/ turkey bacon, scrambled eggs, cheese, onion, green pepper
d - steak salad (steaks, iceberg lettuce, onion, green pepper, hard boiled egg, pepper jack cheese, tomato)
snack - air popped popcorn

Calories - 1788
Carbs - 111 (20 fiber)
Protein - 147
Fat - 87
C/P/F Ratio - 24.6/32.4/43

No comments: