Sunday, August 24, 2008

NROL - Week 3 - Sunday

Weigh in day. 155.5 - that's up 2 pounds since last week. I realize this is the nature of the beast but it's still incredibly frustrating. I was tempted to skimp on my meals today, but I didn't. I did go through everything I've been eating, trying to figure out where I went "wrong" and concluded that I'm being ridiculous. My eating has been fine. I could probably stand to ingest a few more vegetables but I can't point to anything severely amiss in my diet.

I haven't been that great about writing down the diet pop I drink. Always assume I drink a lot, okay?

I'm still working on the Nash summary. It's difficult because a lot of it is similar to the Fairburn book. I don't want to be redundant, but at the same time, I want the summary to actually summarize the book. But it's hard for me to differentiate what is new and what I already know from reading the other book.

And as far as my weekly binge summary goes, I think I've done well. I've eaten a bit more than I should have at times and there's certainly room for improvements, but the fact that I've had no binges is good, and I am satisfied with my progress in that area.

9:10 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda, turkey bacon, tomato, cheese, onion & mustard on whole wheat roll; eaten on couch while watching tv; I ate slowly and was still hungry but didn't eat anything immediately

10:30 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda, whole wheat pumpkin muffins; eaten on couch; have I mentioned how much I love these things?

2:00 PM - chicken breast, baby carrots & bleu cheese dressing; eaten on couch; I'd just gotten home from running errands and I was starving! Fortunately, I did not buy any junk food while I was out

6:00 PM - stuffed peppers (green peppers, ground beef, brown rice, tomato sauce); eaten at dining table

Calories - 1652
Carbs - 140 (18 fiber)
Protein - 97
Fat - 79
C/P/F Ratio - 33.8/23.4/42.8

No comments: