Friday, August 22, 2008

NROL - Week 3 - Friday

I did the Billy Blanks Tae Bo Cardio Circuit 1 dvd today - 35 minutes of uncoordinated sweat. Ok, only the last 15 minutes were uncoordinated. Overall, a decent enough video for me to get cardio out of the way.

6:40 AM - apple & cottage cheese; eaten on couch before workout

11:00 AM - Cheerios w/ milk, coffee w/ cream & Splenda; eaten on couch in a bowl I've decided will be my Cheerios Only bowl

1:55 PM - whole wheat pumpkin carrot muffin

2:25 PM - homemade protein shake (1 scoop chocolate protein powder, 1 cup skim milk, 1/2 tbs sugar free fat free chocolate pudding mix); too lazy to actually cook anything, plus I'm craving chocolate

3:10 PM - baby carrots; eaten at desk; still too lazy to cook but hungry

4:35 PM - mozzarella string cheese; eaten at desk; just waiting to cook dinner, but I really want junk food

6:00 PM - spicy chicken salad w/ lettuce, celery & bleu cheese dressing; eaten at dinner table; I felt full with the lettuce before even starting the chicken - who gets full on lettuce?? After eating the chicken, I was satisfied, but half hour later, I was hungry again

Calories - 1581
Carbs - 137 (16 fiber)
Protein - 142
Fat - 57
C/P/F Ratio - 33.6/34.9/31.6

No comments: