Thursday, August 14, 2008

NROL - Week 2 - Thursday

Today was the NROL Break In A workout, same parameters as Saturday:

squats 2x15x27

[superset w/ full rest]:
static lunge 2x15x5
2 pt db row w/ elbows out 2x15x12

[superset w/ full rest]:
push up on knees 2x15xbw
crunch on Swiss ball 2x20xbw

I don't like the Break In program. Those 15 reps suck. I sweat so much when I do them. I am really dreading the hypertrophy program, where the reps are 25. I'm so anxious to just get out of Break In!!! I should be doing it twice a week, according to the book, but I was determined to throw in an extra day. Only four more weeks to go!

My son and I walked to the store. I made the mistake of going when I was hungry, and it had been 3 hours since I last ate. Fortunately, I didn't buy anything to eat or drink. Yay! Still, I am preoccupied with thoughts of food.

7:30 AM - apple & cottage cheese; eaten on couch before workout

11:25 AM - coffee w/ Splenda & cream, turkey bacon, tomato, onion sandwich w/ & cheese (on whole wheat roll); eaten at desk; I'm still hungry after eating this

12:15 PM - coffee w/ Splenda & cream, pumpkin carrot muffin; eaten at desk; I was really hungry

1:40 PM - diet Dr. Pepper, boiled broccoli & cauliflower; eaten at desk while reading about exercise LOL; I'm just starving today

3:30 PM - red beans & chicken breast; eaten at desk; I was still hungry, even though I'd just eaten two hours prior - after this I am quite full

6:00 PM - leftover bacon & cheeseburger pie; eaten on couch; I'm still hungry even after eating that

Calories - 1696
Carbs - 143 (34 fiber)
Protein - 116
Fat - 78
C/P/F Ratio - 32.9/26.6/40.5

No comments: