Friday, August 15, 2008

NROL - Week 2 - Friday

I did the Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout this morning. I didn't want to, but I figured since I missed in Wednesday, I'd feel way too guilty if I skipped it. I felt much better afterward!

As I've been mentioning, I am so preoccupied with food this week. I eat, and as soon as I'm done, I'm counting down and planning my next meal. It's driving me crazy. I try to stay busy but it's hard to focus. It's aggravating - after a very satisfying dinner, I wanted to eat more within half hour. It's entirely psychological but I could have eaten a horse!

9:10 AM - apples & cottage cheese w/ cinnamon & Splenda; eaten on couch after cardio; I got a late start due some housekeeping that needed to be done immediately

12:10 PM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda, cauliflower, broccoli, & baked tilapia; eaten on couch while watching tv; this was very filling

2:05 PM - diet cola

3:30 PM - diet cola & walnuts; eaten at desk; I ate these slowly and I wasn't super hungry - I just wanted something because dinner was still a few hours away and I didn't want to be too hungry when dinner rolled around

6:15 PM - diet cola, stuffed peppers (green peppers, ground beef, onions, pepper jack cheese, enchilada sauce); eaten at table; very satisfying

Calories - 1438
Carbs - 82 (18 fiber)
Protein - 103
Fat - 86
C/P/F Ratio - 21.6/27.2/51.2

No comments: