Wednesday, August 6, 2008

NROL - Week 1 - Wednesday

My legs are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew they'd be sore. It took everything in me to roll out of bed this morning. It mostly hurts when I'm sitting down or standing up (the motion itself, not the final act). I did not want to do my cardio today. But I did. Turbo Jam, 20 Minute Workout. I also played on the Wii a bit today. I bowled with my son (not all that intense), then played a little baseball. I get a little out of breath with that, but nothing significant. I also logged 11 minutes of Wii Fit time. I hate the body test. I never test at the same time every day, or under the same conditions. I did my test today after lunch and fluids. I am up a pound and a half since my first test 17 days ago, or whatever it was. I am going to have to stick to my Tanita scale for official numbers, I think.

b - scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, chipotle sauce, coffee w/ cream
l - tuna patties w/ flax meal on whole wheat roll, tea, iced coffee w/ milk & cream
d - baked chicken drumsticks, broccoli
snack - cauliflower & broccoli w/ sour cream & chipotle dip

Calories - 1638
Carbs - 79 (23 fiber)
Protein - 141
Fat - 84
C/P/F Ratio - 19.3/34.6/46.1

No comments: