Monday, August 18, 2008

NROL - Week 3 - Monday

I had one of the worst nights ever last night, in terms of sleep!! I went in to bed around 9:30-10:00 and read for a little while. I was getting sleepy but I really wanted to finish the book. I finished around midnight, then I could not fall asleep!! When I finally did an hour later, I kept having bad dreams and waking up every 15 minutes or so. I'm exhausted! Needless to day, I didn't do any cardio this morning. I didn't even run the errands I'd planned on! Hopefully I can get to sleep early tonight. I'm beat!!

8:20 AM - apple & cottage cheese; eaten on couch in a hurry

9:00 AM - coffee w/ Splenda & cream

12:24 PM - turkey bacon, onion, avocado, & tomato w/ chipotle sauce on double fiber wheat bread; eaten at desk; I was hungry but trying not to eat - I need to stop that!

1:50 PM - a bite of banana (probably less than an ounce); I was peeling a banana for my son and part of it stayed in the peel - I just popped it in my mouth without thinking it through all the way

5:45 PM - roasted chicken breast, low carb broccoli & cauliflower gratin (mayo, cream, cheese, mustard sauce), dinner rolls; eaten at dinner table; I was starving because I forgot to eat a real snack

Calories - 1424
Carbs - 138 (31 fiber)
Protein - 97
Fat - 62
C/P/F Ratio - 36.9/26/37.1

No comments: