Sunday, August 17, 2008

NROL - Week 2 - Sunday

Weigh in day - 153.5, that's down 2.5 pounds since last week. I'm satisfied with that.

It's review day in terms of my binge eating. Looking back, I think I've had a pretty darn good week - no binges, no junk food. Some times I have eaten a tad bit more than I should have, but overall, it was a stellar week. I certainly had urges and I'm quite proud of myself for not giving in to them. Though today, I craved a banana split and I assured myself that I could have one, as long as I stuck to the serving size. Sure, I could stick to it, but then have another serving and another serving. So, I did not have a banana split.

I made meatball subs for my husband and son for dinner. It would have been a pretty high calorie/carb meal for me, but my numbers were still low (I hadn't even eaten 1000 calories yet). Instead of having it, I talked myself out of it, and fell into that "I need to really keep these numbers low" mentality that always gets me into trouble. Fortunately, I snapped out of it and ate something. I intended to eat more later, but my husband annoyed me and my son wouldn't go to sleep, so I just got ready for bed.

9:20 AM - bacon, onion, avocado, & tomato (BOAT, haha) (whole wheat roll) sandwich w/ mustard, coffee w/ Splenda & cream; eaten on couch; still hungry after eating

12:30 PM - chicken salad w/ acocado, salsa, & sour cream; eaten on couch

2:30 PM - diet Dr. Pepper, carrots; eaten on couch; I needed a snack before dinner

3:30 PM - melted mozzarella cheese w/ garlic & onion powder; I was really hungry but dinner still a few hours away

5:55 PM - meatballs & baby carrots; ate the meatballs standing at the stove and ate the carrots at my desk; I really wanted a meatball sub and almost took half of the one that was left for my husband, but didn't want to have to estimate any amounts for my tracker

Calories - 1243
Carbs - 65 (18 fiber)
Protein - 91
Fat - 65
C/P/F Ratio - 20.3/28.4/51.2

No comments: