Friday, August 29, 2008

NROL - Week 4 - Friday

No cardio today. I slept horribly last night and didn't even fall asleep until after 1 AM, then I was up before 6 AM. I'm pretty useless and I have a headache. And I'm hungry. I'll have to go back and look at my menu the last time I had trouble sleeping.

I need to start eating more vegetables.

6:40 AM - cantaloupe; eaten on couch; this stuff was so refreshing!!

9:30 AM - turkey bacon, eggs, coffee w/ cream & Splenda, pumpkin carrot muffins; eaten on couch; good stuff! I felt guilty for eating 2 muffins, especially after eating half a cantaloupe earlier, but what the heck?

1:00 PM - brown rice & top round steak; eaten on couch; this was the last of my burned steak

6:00 PM - roasted chicken breast, homemade bread stuffing; eaten at dining table; not overly satisfying, as it was my first time making the stuffing and it was really salty

Calories - 1455
Carbs - 157 (22 fiber)
Protein - 102
Fat - 51
C/P/F Ratio - 42/27.3/30.7

No comments: