Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day 29 - 22 Minutes Hard Corps - Fit Test

So this is the kind of fit test I like. Just 5 exercises and no need to play along with Gasbag Tony.

push ups (1 minute) - 17 on my knees
squat thrust (10 lb dbs in 1 minute) - 15...the weight was too heavy. It was the overhead press part that killed me.
pull ups or dead hang (max/for time) - 10 seconds
jumping jacks (1 minute) - 46
forearm plank hold (max time) - 20 seconds

My arms were wrecked after the squat thrusts so I don't think I did as well as I could have on the hang and the plank.

And for the record, I weighed in at 144 pounds today.

Food
Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [12]
Lunch - protein shake [7]
Dinner - Chinese food [I don't even know] - I was hungry but really didn't eat THAT much.

No comments: