Monday, May 1, 2017

Day 30 - 22 Minutes Hard Corps - Cardio 1 & Core 1

On Mondays and Wednesdays, I have to work out in the evening, which I hate because then I have the entire day to dread it. Today was no exception. I've previewed 22MHC and it doesn't look that scary but still - I like knowing I can just come home and sit on my ass. Not any more, kids!

I did the Cold Start (warm up) before jumping in, since there's practically no warm up in the actual workouts. Cold start is about 12 minutes of "light" cardio and stretching. By itself, it is kind of a workout. Damn you, Tony Horton.

Cardio 1 sucked. I mean, I like the workout but I couldn't keep up with the pace for half the moves. Hopefully that will get better with time.

Core 1 sucked too. I despise floor work. I don't know if I'm going to keep doing it. My tail bone always hurts like a mother fucker on the floor and I've never found good padding.

Overall, I think I will enjoy this workout.

Food

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda and creamer [12]
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - chicken breast & sweet potato [12]

So much for trying to eat more.

No comments: