Sunday, April 9, 2017

Day 8 - NROL - Break In A

I wasn't too horrible yesterday. I had a burger and onion rings for dinner, and ice cream for dessert. Not tons, but more than I should have had. And I felt sick after. Ugh.

Back at it today. I decided I needed to be tracking my juice that I take my creatine with. Just 2 ounces and it's 2 points. Fuck these points. Ugh again.

Workout - Break In A

squat - 2x15xbodyweight
lunge - 2x15xbodyweight
db 2-point row - 2x15x10 lbs
push up (knees) - 2x15
Swiss ball crunch - 2x20

This is the workout I missed yesterday, and I did today's Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout. I tested out some new flooring. I couldn't find what I wanted at Home Depot so I got a couple rugs and flipped them over, taped them together. It's better than trying to Turbo on carpet but still not slick enough for all the twisting. Maybe I need different shoes. I'm still pissed off that I'm not as good at Turbo Jam as I once was. And tomorrow is a scheduled rest day but I may Turbo. I don't know. My legs are always so damn tired. Maybe a walk tomorrow instead.

Food

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [4]
Lunch - cottage cheese [6]
Dinner - roast w/ green beans, onions & peppers [6]
PWO - juice w/ creatine [2]
Snack - hard boiled eggs, peppers and baby carrots [6]

No comments: