Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Day 10 - NROL - Break In B

When I got up this morning, I was going back and forth as to when I would work out - before work, when I had plenty of time, or after, when I would be rushed. Even though the workout takes 15 minutes, tops, I wasn't really in the mood to do it this morning. I also knew I wouldn't be in the mood to do it tonight, so I went ahead and got it out of the way. I'm glad I did. Knowing I don't have that looming in the night helps.

Workout - Break In B

deadlift - 2x15x35 lbs
step up - 2x15xbodyweight
one arm db shoulder press - 2x15x10 lbs
close grip lat pulldown - 2x15x32 lbs
reverse crunch - 2x20

I probably should increase my weights for the next time.

Food

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [4]
Lunch - iced coffee w/ milk & protein powder [9] - This didn't totally suck. I was shocked. I didn't drink all of it though...maybe 2/3 of it. Still counting all that points.
Dinner - chicken & sweet potato [9]
Snack - yogurt [3]  toast w/ butter [9]
PWO - juice w/ creatine [2]

No comments: