Sunday, April 2, 2017

Day1 - NROL - Fit Test

This is it. Day 1 of like 1500+. I'm dreading it and I'm excited. Mostly, I just hope I can stick with it.

So last night, I did end up eating the rest of my Chinese food and some chocolate cake. And I regretted it all night because I couldn't sleep, despite taking my sleeping pills, and I wanted to throw up until early morning. The damage wasn't that bad. I weighed in at 150.5 today, up 1.5 pounds from last week's low. I'm not too disappointed because I expected it, and I know it's pretty much water weight.

And I've already blown through my weekly points for the week. I met my work wife for Starbucks. We haven't seen each other in months, and I really miss that bitch since she left to work somewhere else. But it was totally worth it.

Workout - Fit Tests

Insanity
  • switch kicks - 82
  • power jacks- 25
  • power knees - 54
  • power jumps - 12
  • globe jumps - 5
  • suicide jumps (burpees) - 9
  • push up jacks - 4
  • low plank obliques - 16
Insanity Asylum (I've never done this one before)
  • agility Heisman - 4
  • in & out ab progression - 11
  • pull ups/push ups - 0
  • mountain climber switch kicks - 42
  • agility shoulder taps - 2
  • X jumps - 10
  • moving push ups - 0
  • agility lateral shuffle - 7
  • agility bear crawl - 3
P90X
  • resting heart rate/VO2 max - 75 bpm/28
  • pull ups - 0 - I didn't even try.
  • vertical leap - 9.5"
  • push ups - 5
  • toe touch - -2.5"
  • wall squat - 0:32
  • bicep curls - 12  @ 10 lbs
  • in & outs - 7
  • heart rate maximizer - This is 2 minutes of jumping jacks, with the last 30 seconds all out, with your heart rate after 1, 2, 3, and 4 minutes. Immediately after the jacks, my heart rate was 158 bpm and then 134, 121, 112,107
I only wore my heart rate monitor for the Insanity tests, and the P90X maximizer, for 53 minutes and 272 calories. 

Why did I do all 3 fit tests? Because I'm stupid. Thank goodness I only do this once in a while. And I'll be honest, I was tired and didn't put my best effort into it. And for the Asylum fit test, I had never even watched it so I had no idea what to expect, and I did a piss poor job setting up my agility ladder. I don't have the one that comes with Asylum. I have one that is twice as long, and I learned I cannot do this particular fit test in my bedroom. Another thing I learned is that I absolutely must quit smoking if I'm going to do this. 

Food

Breakfast - venti java chip frappuccino from Starbucks [32] - And yes, I actually logged it in iTrackBites and MFP. It totally fucks with my head that it used up all my daily points plus some, but was "only" 600 calories. But it fit my fucking macros!
Lunch - Nothing, because I wasn't hungry and didn't have any daily points.
Dinner - eggs & sausage [22] - But it fit my fucking macros! I was still under 1300 calories for the day. Nowhere near my protein goal but close on carbs and fat.

I have 4 weekly points remaining, on the first day of my week. I'm thinking Weight Watchers style isn't going to work for me. I will stick with it, but also keep an eye on calories and macros. I have to work on my protein intake. Damn it, if I could just ditch my coffee creamer!

No comments: