Friday, April 7, 2017

Day 6 - NROL - Dance Fitness With Jessica

It was supposed to be Turbo Jam day but I wanted to switch things up a bit and finally do some Dance Fitness With Jessica. She's the one who did the Katy Perry Dark Horse workout. I did three of her videos. I was going to do them twice through but I was so uncoordinated and the carpet keeps me from moving well, and I just got pissed off, so I only did it once and burned a whopping 74 calories. I should have just stayed on the couch watching Riverdale and having inappropriate thoughts about Cole Sprouse.


This one is a bucket list item. I get to cross that off now.


Love me some JT, especially this song.


This one was a little hard to do on carpet but so much fun.


Food

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [9]
Lunch - cottage cheese [7]

And then I lost it. 

Ok, so I'm 7 weeks (?) in and I'm over so much. I hate tracking my food. I hate points. I love my workouts but I'm frustrated that I'm not where I was way back when. Yes, I realize I've been out of the game for 5 years and I have to work back to that sweet spot. It just pisses me off. I remember what I could do and how my body looked, and I absolutely hate myself for not sticking with it. I hate that I'm not losing weight faster. I hate that I can't allow myself junk food, and I hate that when I do, I hate myself. So much hate and anger. I'm fucking Anakin when he turned to the Dark Side.

But yeah, I ended up eating some meatballs and trail mix, and was so angry. Thank Flying Spaghetti Monster that there wasn't anything else appealing in the house, and that I was too lazy to go to the store. I estimated in MFP and iTrackBites but it was probably a low estimate. 71 points and about 1900 calories. Ugh.

No comments: