Sunday, April 23, 2017

Day 22 - NROL - Break In A

I really wanted some fucking cheesecake last night. I had a few activity points left for the week, and I wouldn't have gone over too much on my calories (fuck the macros!) but in the end, I decided not to, especially after watching someone eat half the fucking cheesecake. And then this morning, when asked what the yoga mat was for, I got crappy comments. What the fuck, man. Every day is a struggle for me to eat right and be active. The lack of support is astounding. Granted, I am the one who bought the cheesecake but still. I get it, you can eat whatever you want and not gain weight. I don't care what you do but fuck you for being insensitive.

Workout - Break In A

(db) squat - 2x15x15 lbs
(db) static lunge - 2x15x10 lbs
db 2-point row - 2x15x15 lbs
push up (knees) - 2x15
Swiss ball crunch - 2x20

Food
Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [6]
Lunch - apple & string cheese [6]
Dinner - chicken & avocado w/ salsa [8]
PWO - juice w/ creatine [2]
Snack - oatmeal w/ banana, peanut butter and Jif Whip [15]

No comments: