Sunday, April 16, 2017

Day 15 - NROL - Beachbody!

I'm not supposed to be getting on the scale until the end of each phase but I hopped on for the second time this week and I'm down another 2 pounds. That's with eating Subway and manicotti and garlic bread this week. I decided to celebrate by gifting myself a 12-month subscription to Beachbody On Demand, even though I already own a lot of the workouts. I don't really have a specific plan for BOD. I still want to do my NROL shit as outlined. I do need to be more active, so I might use some of the programs to supplement my activity. I don't know. They are paid for and they are there, so who knows? I've been at this 9 weeks now and I felt semi-confident pulling the trigger on an investment. Granted, it wasn't all that expensive but I'm cheap.

Next step is to quit fucking smoking so I can do the damn cardio.

Food

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [6]
Lunch - chicken breast & carrots [5]
Dinner - cream cheese & bacon stuffed chicken breasts w/ baked potato [19]

No comments: