Saturday, April 29, 2017

Day 28 - 11 Week Challenge Wrap Up

So, I started this nonsense 11 weeks ago. Honestly, I'm shocked I've kept with it. I've lost 16 pounds, as of this morning. Tomorrow I will start something new. I am going to do Beachbody's 22 Minutes Hard Corps with Tony Horton. After 9 weeks of that (8 regular weeks + 1 Hell Week), I will pick up NROL where I left off. That's always the plan - do NROL for a while, then do something else for a bit, go back to NROL where I left off.  Honestly, I'm just not looking forward to the Fat Loss phase of NROL. It sucks because it's high rep.

I'm also going to stop focusing on weight loss. Eating at a deficit is messing me up, mentally and physically. I have zero energy for my workouts, and the workouts are what I want to focus on. I want to be fit, not thin. So I've changed my logging apps over to Maintenance. I still plan to log everything, just going to maintenance levels. I'm still overweight but I don't care right now.

Food

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [12]
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - salad w/ light Vidalia onion dressing [4] - But I didn't even eat all of it. I did not eat fucking salad and I was too lazy to make any real food. I eventually made a turkey burger and egg on an English muffin [11]

No comments: