Friday, December 31, 2010

Starting Strength/Turbo Fire - Week 1 - Friday

standing barbell press 5x5x45 lbs
dumbbell bench press 3x6x35 lbs
assisted pull up 3x12 - I had problems with these. On the descent, my right forearm, by my elbow, would cramp up. That has never happened.

I followed up with Fire 30 and Stretch 10. I burned 251 calories during Fire. So for that and the weights, I'll take 4 activity points.

Food:
baked oatmeal [6]
apple [0] & cottage cheese [4]
cupcake batter [3] - I was making cupcakes from scratch and had to make sure the batter wasn't gaglicious.
banana [0]
homemade vegetarian pizza [14] - I sauteed some onions, green peppers & garlic [all 0] in olive oil [1]. Other toppings were cheese [2] and sauce [2]. I made a whole wheat & honey pizza crust. What I actually did was divide the entire dough recipe into 4 (I froze 3) portions. I made a "personal" pizza out of that fourth, for 8-9 points, depending on which nutritional information is used. To be safe, I counted it as [9].
cookie dough cupcake w/ frosting [5] w/ skim milk [1]
apple [0]
tomato [0] sandwich [3]

One coffee w/ milk [1] & several teas. I met my GHGs, used all of my daily and activity points, and have 45 weekly points remaining. I ate more carbs than I wanted to today :(

No comments: