Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 5 - Tuesday

Busy, busy day today. As fundraising chair for the PTA, my big project lately has been overseeing the cookie dough sales. Today, the orders arrived. I spent the morning unloading a truck full of cookie dough, sorting, transporting, loading cards. Then I spent the entire afternoon moving boxes, stacking them on tables, stacking them on carts, putting them in people's cars. My shoulder is killing me. I am completely exhausted.

Food:
apple [0] & cottage cheese [5]
mixed vegetables [0], ice cream [2], grapes [0], pepper slices [0] - I was all set to have hard boiled eggs for lunch but when I sat down to eat and cracked them open, they were raw eggs. I was not happy.
string cheese [4] & banana [0]
black bean quesadillas [12] & salad w/ salsa & olive oil [2]
pumpkin cookie [3]

One coffee [1] and several teas. I used all my daily points. I think. I'm too tired to count. I have 49 weekly points remaining. I think. As I said, I'm too tired to count.

No comments: