Sunday, December 19, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 6 - Sunday

Up another half pound today. So I've done nothing but gain on the new Weight Watchers program LOL. It's not the program. It's me. Being in my healthy range, I fluctuate a lot, even when I eat perfectly. Which I haven't been, but I've been eating within the "rules" of the program. I get my dairy and oils and I choose whole grains when I eat them. I don't eat a ton of grains. I could stand to get more vegetables and less fruit though. Fruit is high in sugar and I'm carb sensitive anyway. Apples never bother me so it must be the bananas and now, grapes.

Food:
baked oatmeal [6]
raw vegetables [0]
salad [0] w/ mandarin oranges [0], chicken breast [4], salsa [0] & olive oil [1]
apple [0] & cheese [4]
chicken breast [4] sandwich [3] w/ cheese [2] - It's certainly no Chik-fil-A :(
grapes [0]
dark chocolate [2]
waffles [8] w/ light syrup [2]

Two coffees [2] and several teas. I met my GHGs, used all my dailies and the rest of my weeklies. Because after I get my teeth extracted tomorrow, I don't know when I'll have real food again.

No comments: