Friday, December 17, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 6 - Friday

barbell squat 5x5x110 lbs
one arm db rows 5x5x40 lbs

This was my last weight lifting workout for this round! I'm "off" next week, then back with a new routine the week after that. 2 activity points for this. And atomic push ups still suck!

It was another of my weird long days where I work both jobs at the school and can only snack with whatever can go in my bag. I need to get some nuts, but I can so easily overeat those. Even if I measure out a portion, they don't satisfy me.

Food:
apple [0] & cottage cheese [5]
hard boiled egg [2]
fish nuggets [10]
salad [0] w/ fat free dressing [1] & canola oil [2]
string cheese & fresh fruit [4]
chocolate [5]
BLT w/ cheese [6] - I really wanted a giant peanut butter & nutella sandwich but that would have led to another, then cookies and candy and who knows what else. So I made a small BLT instead.

Two coffees [2] and several teas. I met my GHGs but used my daily points mostly on junk. I am disappointed that I didn't eat well. I have 29 weekly points remaining.

No comments: