Thursday, December 2, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 4 - Thursday

It was a long, long day. I had a 7 AM PTA meeting, then straight to work. Then another meeting. Then my other subbing job. THEN a school function that we were supposed to attend, but Sebastian changed his mind at the last minute. I had to plan my meals very carefully so I'd have stuff to eat between "things" and I think I did fairly well.

Food:
banana [0]
apple [0] & cottage cheese [5]
turkey breast [4], raw vegetables [0] w/ homemade honey mustard sauce [3]
hard boiled eggs [4] & string cheese [4]
avocado [3]

Two coffees [2] & several teas. I met my GHGs but I'm short 4 points for the day. And I still have 49 weekly points remaining. I have to figure something out because I need to eat more. I don't really feel hungry, but I know I am not eating enough. I definitely need more protein but I hate re-heated food (especially meat) and I can't cook fresh food at lunch (or eat what we serve in the cafeteria).

No comments: