Saturday, December 4, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 4 - Saturday

No workout today.

Food:
apple [0] & cottage cheese [5]
gingerbread house icing [6] - Damn sugar! I estimated, then caught myself and threw the rest of the leftovers away.
raw vegetables [0]
half a banana [0] - My son stole half right out of my hand.
homemade chicken noodle soup [14] - This was for the entire batch, which I ate in 2 parts, about an hour apart.
oatmeal cookie [2] - I had to try out the recipe I found for using up my spare packets of instant oatmeal. I made smaller cookies than the recipe calls for. They are pretty good.

Two coffees [2] and several teas. I met my GHGs and used all of my daily points. I still have all 49 weekly points left. I'm scared to use them. Really. I know I need to eat more though.

No comments: