Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 6 - Tuesday

I really need a structured program like P90X or ChaLean Extreme so I'm not blowing off cardio. I wonder if it's time to do Insanity. I would love to, but I'm making such good progress with my strength training and I do not want to give it up. I'll have to look at the schedule and see if I can squeeze in the upper body workout that comes with Insanity. I don't really care for it. I could do my own thing, too, I suppose. I'll have to play with it.

Food:
oatmeal [4] w/ protein powder [1] & banana [0]
apple [0] & cottage cheese [5]
salad [0] w/ light ranch dressing [3]
cheese [2] omelet [3] w/ sauteed [1] onion [0] & green pepper [0], toast [2] w/ butter [1], turkey bacon [5]
apple [0] & cheese [4]

Two coffees [2] & several teas. I met my GHGs, used all my daily points and have 45 weekly points remaining. I hate dipping into my weeklies so early in the week but I'm hungry, damn the hormones!

No comments: