Thursday, December 9, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 5 - Thursday

I had a banana after I posted last night.

[18 inch] step up 5x5x20 lbs
supinated grip bodyweight row 3x12
Romanian dead lift 5x5x90 lbs 
plank 3x60s

2 activity points for this. I feel like I am never going to progress with my RDL. It used to be my favorite :( It was really hard to do them today because my thighs are all bruised up from cookie dough boxes. The bar kept hitting the sore spots.

Food:
apple [0] & cottage cheese [5]
pepper slices [0] & ham [2]
banana [0]
cubed steak [4] w/ stuffing [7] & gravy [1], salad [0] w/ salsa [0], cheese [1] & olive oil [2]
dark chocolate [8] & skim milk [2]

Two coffees [2] and several teas. I met my GHGs and my daily & activity points, and have 46 weekly points remaining.

No comments: