Friday, December 10, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 5 - Friday

I had a banana after I blogged last night. They just call my name!

I did some Turbo Jam this afternoon, just the 20 Minute Workout. I burned 152 calories. I think I'm going to stick with the 100 calories burned = 1 Activity Point for a while. So, I earned 1 AP.

Food:
apple [0] & cottage cheese [5]
baked potato [4] w/ chili [4], cookie [3] - I ate this at work and I really should have known better. I had the points for it, but I still try not to eat work food.
banana [0]
cheese [2] omelet [3] w/ sauteed [2] onions & green pepper
apple [0] & cheese [4]
dark chocolate [8]

Two coffees [2] and two teas. I met my GHGs, used my daily points and activity point, and I have 39 weekly points remaining. It looks like I ate a ton.

No comments: