Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 59 of 84

Whoooie, my legs are tight. I need to stretch. Badly.

Warm Up
Y-squat - 10 reps
Decline push up - 8 reps
Bulgarian split squat - 8 reps per side
Spiderman lunge - 10 reps per side
repeat

Workout C - rest 1 minute after each superset
A1) wide squat (3x8x60 lbs)
A2) stability ball crunch (3x15)
B1) front squat (3x8x40 lbs)
B2) Romanian dead lift (3x8x60 lbs)
Bodyweight circuit (1-3 rounds):
C1) Y-squat (20)
C2) diagonal lunge (10 per side)
C3) inverted row (10)
C4) burpees (10) or jumping jacks (60 s)

I loved this workout! Those wide squats really hit the spot. As much as I hate front squats, these were really good. I tried to focus on form. Good stuff! I did the inverted row with my suspension trainer, and I did jumping jacks for my last exercise. I am doing enough damn burpees this week. 2 activity points. LOVED this workout.

cereal w/ skim milk, banana

omelet w/ onion, red peppers & salsa, toast [1 pt] w/ avocado

salad w/ light dressing [1 pt]; I really need to make some Core dressing. I'm trying to use up the last of my light dressings that I bought. Plus, I have a bad case of the lazies.

red pepper slices, WW yogurt [1 pt]; I am not a fan of yogurt with fruit, but the Berries 'n Cream is quite good.

tilapia w/ cheese on light wheat bread [4 pts], homemade tomato soup

grapes

apple & cottage cheese

Three cups of coffee and 40 ounces of water. 24 weekly and 8 activity points remaining.

No comments: