Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 38 of 84

After I blogged last night, I had an apple & cottage cheese, both Core, so no points. But, I wasn't really hungry when I ate them. Blah. I need to stop that.

I don't know why, but my legs are still sore, after a week and a half on this new routine. I don't normally get sore, and especially not like this. I don't know what's up. I think I need to stretch more.

Warm Up
T-squat - 10 reps
off-set push up - 10 reps
prisoner siff squat - 10 reps
stability ball rollout - 10 reps
repeat

Workout B - rest as little as possible
A1) push press (3x5x45 lbs)
A2) db Romanian dead lift (3x6x25 lbs)
B1) one-arm db row (3x8x25 lbs)
B2) 1-leg squat (3x8)
C1) glute-ham raise on ball (3x12)
C2) stability ball ab curl (3x15)

The glute-ham raises are still giving me trouble. They really stress my calves. I like this workout a lot, though. 2 activity points.

Interval Workout B - 3 min warm up, 30 s very hard pace, 60 s moderate pace x 6, 3 min cool down - I really do like this one! I may keep it in the arsenal.
Distance: 1.10 miles
Calories: 115 (1 activity point)

banana

omelet w/ cottage cheese, onion, green pepper & salsa, toast w/ reduced-sugar jelly [1 pt]

apple, Core granola

chicken breast, raw vegetables w/ light ranch dressing [1 pt]

pan-seared lime tilapia on flat bread [2 pts], quinoa bean salad w/ avocado

Three cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water. 20 weekly and 8 activity points remaining.

No comments: