Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 58 of 84

Interesting workout today. I haven't really done complexes before. I used a barbell that weighed 25 pounds - for the split squats it was a lot of weight but for everything else it was too light. I'll bump up to 30 pounds next week.

Warm Up
Y-squat - 10 reps
Decline push up - 8 reps
Bulgarian split squat - 8 reps per side
Spiderman lunge - 10 reps per side
repeat

Workout B - 60 second rest between rounds, none between exercises
A1) bb complex (1-3 rounds, rest 1 min at the end of each round): 8 reps (per side when applicable) of split squat, good morning, row, dead lift
Bodyweight ciruit (1-3 rounds):
B1) jumping jacks (60)
B2) Spiderman push up (8 per side)
B3) Siff squat (25)
B4) waiter's bow (15)
B5) burpees (10)

I can't do these Spiderman push ups. I did 16 regular push ups, starting on my toes and then going to my knees.  The whole workout took 30 minutes, and it was a lot more intense than I expected. 2 activity points.

cereal w/ skim milk, banana

omelet w/ onions, red peppers & salsa, toast [1 pt] w/ avocado

raw vegetable slices & grapes; I didn't have any portable protein so I made the best of an on-the-go lunch.

cream of wheat pancakes w/ light syrup [1 pt]; It is National Pancake Day!

apple & cottage cheese, about an ounce of venison

Three cups of coffee and 40 ounces of water. 31 weekly and 6 activity points remaining.

No comments: