Thursday, February 11, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 46 of 84

I got up at 5 AM to do Turbo Jam Fat Blaster - 184 calories, 2 activity points. I really dislike doing high impact cardio when my son and husband are sleeping, but I had to get it done and get my shower before they got up. Do you know why? Because I absolutely had to listen to Ass Masters (farting competition) on Lex & Terry. Actually, I watched it, because their radio show now broadcasts as video on their web site. I swear, I am a 10 year old boy trapped in a 34 year old woman's body.

Anyway, yeah, I don't feel like I get as good of a workout when I'm trying to be quiet. This kind of worries me regarding Insanity. I absolutely want to have those workouts done before I take my son to school, but it's so much jumping, and stuff in my living room rattles. My husband insists it doesn't bother him, but I don't know if that's because he really can sleep through anything (he sure can sleep through the noise our son makes on weekends), or because he wants me to exercise how and when I want (he's very supportive like that).

banana

omelet w/ onion, green pepper, & salsa, toast [3 pt] w/ reduced-sugar jelly

carrot sticks, green pepper slices & jicama chunks

grilled chicken breast, quinoa bean salad w/ dijon vinaigrette dressing

apple, Core granola

roasted chicken w/ cream of broccoli soup; The soup looks Core to me, but I added some shredded cheese [2 pts] to my bowl. This soup recipe is a freaking keeper! I loved it, my husband loved it, and my 5 year old is going to bed hungry tonight because he wouldn't eat it.

apple & cottage cheese

Four cups of coffee and 60 ounces of water. 24 weekly and 10 activity points remaining.

No comments: