Thursday, February 4, 2010

Turbulence Training - Day 39 of 84

After I blogged last night, I had an apple.

Today's workout was Turbo Jam Fat Blaster - 197 calories (2 activity points). I had a hard time breathing. I'm at the stage with my cold that the chest congestion is increasing and I'm coughing a lot. It sucks.

cereal w/ skim milk, banana

scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, toast w/ reduced-sugar jelly [1 pt], ground venison

grilled turkey, carrot & celery sticks

Core granola & apple

venison tenderloin, broccoli & cauliflower w/ butter [2 pts], baked squash & polenta "fries"; I think I overate. I'm not stuffed but I'm definitely full, and more than satisfied. I had to give my last two pieces of venison to my husband.

toast [1 pt] w/ cottage cheese

Three cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water. 16 weekly and 10 activity points remaining.

No comments: