Friday, March 24, 2017

39 Days - Stronglifts - Week 1 - Friday

I am not really enjoying Stronglifts. I like that it takes 20 minutes or less to work out, but I feel like 3 exercises are not enough. I have 5 more weeks of this countdown challenge, then I am going to switch programs again. I really, really want to do all the NROL programs straight through. I printed out all my spreadsheets for all of the programs. I have to create a new calendar for it. The one I created last year won't work. Because I didn't start. At least it will give me a chance to play with my spreadsheets.

Workout A-2

squat - 5x5x80 lbs
bench press - 5x5x55 lbs
barbell row - 5x5x55 lbs

Food

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [10]
Lunch - Air [0]
Dinner - tuna w/ light mayonnaise and celery on light English muffin [7]

No comments: