Tuesday, March 28, 2017

35 Days - Stronglifts - Week 2 - Tuesday

I really, really do not enjoy the Stronglifts workouts. I don't know what to do. Stick it out for 5 more weeks or do something else next week? I want to go back to my BGB four day push/pull split because I absolutely adore it. Fuck, I don't know. I do know that I need to stay off the scale. I ate food yesterday and I'm up a pound. Maybe I should not get back on until my birthday. I don't know. Such a mind fuck, seeing that number go up.

Food

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda and creamer [6]
Lunch - salad w/ chicken, hard boiled eggs & Italian dressing [10]
Dinner - breakfast sausage [15] - Someone ate my fucking eggs.

1 comment:

Melty said...

Ditch what you are doing and go back to BGB. Why torture yourself? For what? And STAY OFF THE SCALE!