Wednesday, March 29, 2017

34 Days - Stronglifts - Week 2 - Wednesday

I really wanted some junk food last night - Girl Scout Cookies or ice cream. But I didn't give in to temptation. I gave in to anger instead, and just went to bed. But I knew if I ate a cookie, I would eat the box.

Workout A-3

squat - 5x5x85 lbs - Yes, same as last time. I wasn't all that comfortable with my squat the other day.
bench press - 5x5x65 lbs - I did go up on this one. 5 pounds more than I was supposed to. Oops.
barbell row - 5x5x65 lbs - This one, too.

I am leaning towards adding to the Stronglifts workouts next week, then switching to BGB in May. I don't know what accessory exercises I could add because my muscles are just toast when I finish these. I just don't care for the routine in general. I don't know. Fuck me.

Food

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [12]
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - Italian sausage and potatoes [13]

No comments: