Monday, March 27, 2017

36 Days - Stronglifts - Week 2 - Monday

Regular coffee today, folks.It's Monday. I think I need regular coffee on Mondays and Wednesdays. I'll shoot for cold brewed on Tuesdays & Thursdays.

Workout B-2

squat - 5x5x85 lbs
overhead press - 5x5x45 lbs - Yes, I know this is what I did last week, but since I couldn't complete that last set, I'm repeating the weight.
deadlift - 5x5x95 lbs

There is no way in hell I am increasing my weights for the next round. These were difficult and I think my form was off.

Food
Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [12]
Lunch - yogurt & pepper slices [3]
Dinner - omelet w/ pepperoni, cheese and salsa [14]

I'm not happy with the amount of food I ate today but whatever. I need to eat. Still working on hitting those macros.

No comments: