Friday, March 31, 2017

32 Days - Change of Plans

I decided not to do Stronglifts today. I spent a good six hours deep cleaning my apartment. My neck is all jacked up because I slept on it wrong the other night, and I really just want to rest up to start New Rules of Lifting on Sunday. Since I spent so much time making my pretty spreadsheets, I am damn well going to use the fucking things. I feel like I've been back at this long enough that I feel committed. I'll be taking pics and doing measurements and a Fit Test on Sunday. I haven't decided exactly what is going into it, but I will be pulling from the Insanity fit tests (from the original Insanity and Asylum), as well as P90X. I've never done the Asylum fit test so this should be fun. Pull ups are on the list and I already know I won't bother with that. I will take the big fat 0. I will say, I am not looking forward to the high reps of NROL's Break In workouts. But whatever.

Food

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [9]
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - homemade bagel bite & pepperoni - [11]

No comments: