Saturday, October 31, 2009

P90X - Week 8 - Saturday

ARX & Yoga this morning (2 Activity Points) and Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 (429 calories and 4 Activity Points). I did ARX first, then the first half of yoga, then TJ, then the second half of yoga. I was still hot and sweaty from TJ by the time I finished the yoga. And I had a hell of a time with yoga belly today because I did Ab Ripper. It was harder to stay in the pose, but I did it, damn it. I fell out and went right back into it. I completely rocked yoga today, though. All the poses I'd been having trouble with (like the twisting half moon crap), I was able to do. And crane. I did it. Not for the whole time, but long enough (several times). My hamstring stretches kicked total but - I wish I had a yoga block because I was practically kissing my knees. I knew if I kept working at these poses, I'd get them down. Yay for perseverance! Great workout today. I may not Turbo tomorrow like I'd planned. We'll see.

Total cereal w/ skim milk, banana [3 pts]

Halloween cookies [10 pts]

hot dog mummies & Halloween soup [12 pts]; I used turkey dogs. They are wrapped in refrigerated bread dough and baked. Very cute. The soup is just tomato soup (homemade, thanks) with a spooky cheese cut out on top. I did ghosts. Add some fruit punch with ginger ale (all diet) in a skull goblet and you have a party!

cauldron of chili & spider bread rolls [6 pts]

Four cups of coffee [1 pt] and 80 ounces of water.

Actually, I'm going to go get my annual drunk on. Assume I ate everything in sight, and that tomorrow will be an X Stretch only day, eating nothing but my 20 measly daily points.

No comments: