Saturday, October 3, 2009

P90X - Week 4 - Saturday

I did yoga this morning and it went well. I'm still having trouble with the half-moon stuff and crane, but I can see improvement in the other moves. My flexibility is improving - that move where you reach under your leg and behind your back to clasp your hands together, I can do that on one side of my body (I still fall out on the other).

I'm not sure when I'll stop counting calories. This is going to be a transition to just points, then just writing down what I eat. I'm still trying to figure out how I want to track my points. I told my husband I was just going to string some beads and move them from one side to the other throughout the day as I eat. Or, I'll make us both an erasable chart for blocking off points eaten. I don't know. I do know that it's a pain in the ass to concern myself with calories and points, so the quicker I make the switch, the better for my sanity.

8:15 AM - banana & cottage cheese [3 pts]

11:25 AM - turkey bacon, multigrain English muffin, omelet w/ onion, green pepper & picante sauce [7 pts]

1:15 PM - baby carrots [1 pt]

3:00 PM - chicken breast w/ light barbecue sauce & cheese on whole wheat bread, McDonald's apple dippers; I ate the whole bag of apple slices but only a quarter of the caramel sauce. [6 pts]

7:15 PM - turkey stuffins (turkey muffins made with stuffing mix), mixed vegetables [5 pts]

Four cups of coffee [1 pt] and 80 ounces of water.

Calories - 1495
Carbs - 170 (28 fiber)
Protein - 121
Fat - 41
C/P/F Ratio - 44.3/31.4/24.3
23 points, if all my math is right. It may not be. I lost my whole blog draft and tried to redo it from memory.

No comments: