Sunday, November 1, 2009

P90X - Week 8 - Sunday

Last night was absolutely horrible. I ended up not drinking but I ate so much crap, my body feels as if I got completely drunk. And I have a really bad headache. I just want to crawl in bed and dream of guillotines. There is a reason I don't drink alcohol very often. I absolutely hate how it makes me feel after the buzz is gone. It's the same damn thing with sugar. The buzz from liquor lasts longer than the high from sugar, too. I can very easily say no to booze. I drink once every year or two. And I mean have anything alcoholic. I don't have a beer now and then, and I use as hell don't have the occasional glass of wine with dinner. I want my relationship with sugar to be the same way. Why can't I get to that point? I never crave alcohol. Why do I crave sugar all the damn time?

Thus, my heart was not in X Stretch today. I did it, but it was half-hearted. I don't care to do this workout on its own anyway. I do much better when I've had some cardio warm up. So, I'm moving it to Saturdays after Kenpo.

sliced turkey breast & avocado hummus on Flat Out bread, red pepper slices [3 pts]

grilled chicken breast & baked sweet potato chips [5 pts]

omelet w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, light English muffin w/ light cream cheese & jelly [5 pts]

pumpkin smoothie [2 pts]

Two cups of coffee [0 pts] and 80 ounces of water.

I ate the rest of the chocolate gremlins. I am over on points for the day/week. Starting fresh tomorrow.

No comments: