Thursday, October 22, 2009

P90X - Week 7 - Thursday

Yesterday's disappointing numbers have taken some of the wind out of my sail. I slept like a rock last night (thanks to my BFF, diphenhydramine) and woke up shortly before 5 AM. My first thought was, "Go back to sleep. You can do Yoga after taking Sebastian to school." But that would have cut into my lazy Tivo time, so I got up, ate a bowl of cereal, and got to it. I didn't put my all into it, maybe 80% (100% into child & corpse pose!) and I feel guilty about that. I did sort of get into crane position - I can hold myself up better & longer if my knees don't touch my arms, but then that's not crane if they don't. It just hurts my skin to do that though. I don't know how to get around that. I think - no, I know - I'm not getting my knees high enough on my arms. I will have to work on that. Anyway, I did it, and earned 2 Activity Points for it. I would have given myself 3 but the effort just wasn't there.

I put yesterday's pictures online (at the end). You'll have to pardon the crappy copy & paste job. My computer doesn't have a lot of oomf.

Kashi cereal w/ skim milk [5 pts]

omelet w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, light English muffin w/ jelly [5 pts]

banana [1 pt]

chicken breast w/ romaine lettuce, green peppers, light sour cream & salsa [4 pts]

protein granola bar [4 pts]; I made my favorite recipe. Instead of almonds, I threw in the last of my Kashi cereal, you know - the crumbs at the bottom of the bag. So good, and so dangerous. I can barely control myself with just 1.

green pepper slices & baby carrots [1 pt]

chicken breast & roasted vegetables [5 pts]; This was the first time I've ever made roasted vegetables and it was awesome!

protein granola bar & frozen banana [6 pts]; I probably shouldn't have had this but it was so darn good!!! Better than a brownie with ice cream on top.

Four cups of coffee [1 pt] and 80 ounces of water.

32 points today. 6 weekly and 14 activity points remaining.

No comments: