Thursday, October 29, 2009

P90X - Week 8 - Thursday

I got up early and did ARX, then X Stretch. This is the last time I am going to use the dvd. Tony talks too damn much. I could get done much faster if I wrote all the stretches down and just did them on my own. After I took Sebastian to school, I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 (386 calories, earning 4 Activity Points).

Total cereal w/ skim milk, banana [3 pts]

omelet w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, light English muffin w/ light cream cheese & jelly [5 pts]

apple & cottage cheese [3 pts]

toaster strudel [5 pts]

green pepper slices [0 pts]

tilapia w/ black beans, corn, avocado & lime vinaigrette dressing [9 pts]

Four cups of coffee [1 pt] and 80 ounces of water.

26 points today (damn toaster strudel!!). 27 weekly and 16 activity points remaining.

No comments: