Wednesday, October 28, 2009

P90X - Week 8 - Wednesday

I didn't sleep very well last night so I intended to sleep in a bit, and just get up when my son got up for school. Unfortunately, my eyes popped wide open at 5 AM so I got up. Kenpo today (329 calories burned, earning 3 Activity Points). I didn't work it as hard as I did Saturday. My knee felt tweaky, so I took it easy.

Total cereal w/ skim milk [2 pts]

scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper, light cream cheese & salsa, light English muffin w/ jelly [5 pts]

venison jerky [2 pt]

chicken breast w/ black bean, corn, avocado & light balsamic vinaigrette on Flat Out bread [6 pts]

baby carrots & red pepper slices [1 pt]

chuck roast & baked sweet potato chips [6 pts]; This was the best damn roast I've ever made! I rubbed it with salt, cumin & roasted garlic, seared the sides, then let it simmer (for 3-4 hours) with a cup of beef broth & a cup of tomato sauce. It was tender, moist, and flavorful. I am definitely making it again!

Four cups of coffee [1 pt] and 80 ounces of water.

23 points today. 30 weekly and 11 activity points remaining.

No comments: