Tuesday, October 13, 2009

P90X - Week 6 - Tuesday

I did Plyometrics today. My heart rate monitor went wonky a couple times - I think my strap needed to be washed. I burned 403 calories (earning 4 Activity Points). I was tired doing this workout. I didn't want to do it. Well, that's not really true. I never like to start the workout, but once I get going, I'm always glad I did it. Okay, that's not exactly true, either. I hate doing the workout, but once I'm done, I am always glad I did it. And Plyometrics always reminds me that I am absolutely not ready for Insanity.

banana & cottage cheese [3 pts]

omelet w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, toast w/ reduced-sugar jelly [7 pts]

apple & cottage cheese [4 pts]

baby carrots [0 pts]

green & red pepper slices [0 pts]

chicken breast w/ black beans, cheese, corn & salsa on a whole wheat pita [9 pts]

Special K Protein Plus cereal w/ skim milk [2 pts]

Four cups of coffee [1 pt], two cups of tea [0 pts] and 100 ounces of water.

26 points today. 23 weekly points and 8 activity points remaining.

No comments: