Saturday, August 29, 2009

Labor Day Challenge - Week 7 - Saturday

Call me crazy, but I've mentioned before that I wanted to do the Doubles version of P90X, which is the regular program plus extra cardio in the last 2 months. Well, it just so happens that the Insanity program is 2 months of cardio! So, it made sense to combine the programs. I put together a calendar to help me keep track of everything I have to do. I'll admit, it looks daunting, and I will have to make sure I am eating enough, but I think this is a fantastic challenge for me. I'll be doing P90X in the morning and Insanity in the evening. And really, it is no more ambitious than a regular Doubles program, IMO.

I tried to stay on plan today, after yesterday's junk-fest. Tomorrow won't be pretty, either, because I'm making old school taco salad, which we have not had in years. It will have Doritos and lots of Catalina dressing, just like my aunt used to make. Yum!

8:35 AM - apple & cottage cheese

12:05 PM - broccoli & chicken breast w/ vidalia onion dressing, yogurt

2:35 PM - green peppers & mozzarella string cheese

6:40 PM - omelet w/ light cream cheese, onion, green pepper & picante sauce, homemade pork sausage

9:35 PM - Cheerios & banana w/ skim milk

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water.

Calories - 1561
Carbs - 178 (20 fiber)
Protein - 127
Fat - 43
C/P/F Ratio - 44.4/31.7/23.9

No comments: